Mini Meat Loaves
- PAM Original No-Stick Spray
- 1 lb. ground sirloin beef
- 2 8oz. cans Hunts Tomato Sauce, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 375.
Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray.
Mix meat, 1 can of tomato saudce, the egg, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 6 mini loaves; place in prepared pan.
Combine sugar and remaining can of tomato sauce; pour evenly over tops of meat loaves.
Bake 25 minutes, or until the center of loaves are no longer pink.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.