Dreaming of a White Christmas Soup
A deliciously soothing and warming soup for the colder months of year; Dreaming of a White Christmas Soup. Enjoy!
- 1 package Pioneer Country Gravy Mix
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules or chicken flavoring
- 1 onion, diced or chopped
- 4 stalks celery, sliced or diced
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes, dried or fresh parsley minced
- 3 cups wide egg noodles (or other pasta), uncooked
- Add either diced chicken or two 6 ounce cans cooked and chopped chicken if desired.
- Can also add diced potatoes and chopped carrots if desired.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from pioneerbrand.com
Add 8 cups water to soup pot or dutch oven; heat to boiling on high.
Reduce heat to medium; add gravy mix, chicken bouillon, onion, celery, and parsley. Simmer until blended.
Now add the (10-ounce) or 2 (6-ounce) cans cooked and chopped chicken, and noodles. Cover and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
You'll also love
- Nancy's Delicious Oatmeal Raisin... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fruit Dip 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Palócleves (Lamb Soup With Sour... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Glazed Spiced Pumpkin Bars 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Red Curry Chicken 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Auntie Vila's Keke Pua'a (Samoan... 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Chicken Stuffed Shells 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dip 4.5/5 (24 Votes)