Makeover Tater-Topped Casserole
- 1 * 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 * 1/2 pound extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 * 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 3/4 * 3/4 cup french-fried onions
- 1 * 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 * 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 4 * 4 cups frozen Tater Tots, thawed
* In a large skillet, cook beef and turkey over medium heat until no longer pink. In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, layer the meat mixture, vegetables and onions.
* In a small bowl, combine soups and milk; spread over onions. Top with Tater Tots. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 340 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein.