Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
Lightly fried mushrooms are smothered in a buttery sauce with garlic, thyme, lemon juice, salt, pepper, then sprinkled with bread crumbs and baked for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- 16 uniformly-sized button, cremini, or baby bella mushrooms, stalks cut level
- 3 tablespoons corn or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly fry the mushrooms, cap-side down, in hot oil for 20 seconds.
Arrange the mushrooms in a shallow roasting tin with the stalks facing upwards.
Mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, lemon juice and seasoning. Spoon a little garlic butter on each mushroom, then lightly press the breadcrumbs on top. Either refrigerate for later use, or cook immediately in the oven for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Sea Scallops, Baked 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Pumpkin Streusel Swirled Cream... 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Amish Macaroni Salad 4.3/5 (88 Votes)
- Poor Man's Garlic Butter Pasta 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Garlic Cheese Bread 4.7/5 (61 Votes)
- Baked Cheese Balls 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken w/Mushrooms and... 4.6/5 (70 Votes)