Oven Fried Pork Cutlets w/ Apple Slaw
- PORK CUTLETS:
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, 1/2" thick (about 1 lb)
- 8 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 1/2 c. Bisquick mix
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- cooking spray
- APPLE SLAW:
- 4 c. coleslaw mix
- 1 sm. tart apple, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1/3 c. fat-free coleslaw dressing
- 1/8 tsp. celery seed
Heat oven to 425. Generously spray 15 x 10 x 1 pan w/ cooking spray. Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each pork chop; gently pound w/ flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin till about 1/4" thick.
In small shallow dish, mix crackers, Bisquick, paprika, and pepper. In another shallow dish, beat egg & water. Dip pork chops into egg mixture, then coat w/ cracker mixture. Place in pan. Generously spray tops of pork w/ cooking spray.
Bake about 20 mins. or till pork chops are golden brown and no longer pink in center.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss apple slaw ingredients. Serve w/ pork cutlets.
You'll also love
- Roasted Asparagus and Potato Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tibetan Potato Curry 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate Cake with Orange Curd... 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Citrus Garlic Turkey Breast 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey & Pesto Ravioli with Fresh... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- TOMATO BACON CUPS 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Balsamic Quick-Braised Pork Chops 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Frangepane Tart 5/5 (1 Votes)