Family's Favorite Broccoli Salad
24 Hr Marinated Yummy Broccoli Salad
- 1 Pkg Broccoli Florets - cut into bite size pieces (no stems)
- 1 cup golden raisins (can substitute cranraisins)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes - halfed
- 1/2 lb bacon - cooked crisp & crumbled
- 1 cup green onion (I use spring onions - chopped & for my family will only use 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 Sugar
Mix 1st 6 ingredients in large bowl.
In separate bowl - mix together mayo, vinegar & sugar. Mix into broccoli mixture well.
Cover & refrigerate at least 24 hours. Mix well before serving as some of the goodies will settle to the bottom.
If serving more than 4 or 5, double recipe for family gathering or potluck. Always gets rave reviews so carry recipe with you - or better yet, your recipe reader!