Short Ribs Good recipe Crock pot
Servings: 0 servings
- See More About:crockpot beef recipesshort ribscooking with winebeef and wine
- Short Ribs Burgundy
- Photo of Short Ribs Burgundy © Diana Rattray Sponsored Links
- Hearing Aid Ratings
- Comparison Chart for All Brands Free PDF Download - Consumer Guide
- Medifast: Save Big Today
- 2 2 2 Weeks Free Food. Save $200! Medifast VIP Program. Limited Offer
- Beef Short Ribs Recipes
- Delicious beef short ribs recipes. Find recipes for your lifestyle!
- Southern Food Ads
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Crockpot Recipes
- Food Recipe
- Ground Beef Recipes
- Easy Taco Recipe
- 10 Time: 10 minutes
- 8 Time: 8 hours
- 8 10 4 to 6 minutesYield: Serves 4 to 6
- 2 to 3 2 to 3 3 pounds or boneless short ribs
- 4 4 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 1/2 teaspoons grill seasoning for steak
- 2 2 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 2 2 envelopes (.75 ounces each) mushroom gravy or brown gravy mix
- 3/4 3/4 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 3/4 3/4 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 1/2 cups frozen small white onions or pearl onions
- In a food storage bag or plate, combine the flour and grill seasoning (or you might substitute a similar seasoning mixture).
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Coat the beef with the flour mixture then brown in the hot oil on all sides.
- In a large cup or small bowl, combine the beef broth and gravy mix.
- to 3 1/2- to 5-quart 3 1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker and top with the onions. Pour the gravy mixture over all. Pour the red wine in the hot pan and scrape up browned bits; pour over the meat mixture.
- 7 to 9 on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite side vegetable.
- 4 to 6 6