Bell.s Poultry Seasoning
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bell's Poultry Seasoning copy cat recipe
- In case anyone runs out of poultry seasoning today, here's a copy cat recipe.
- I use this recipe all the time.
- It tastes exactly like Bell's Poultry Seasoning.
- BELL'S POULTRY SEASONING - copy cat recipe
- 4 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 4 tsp dried oregano
- 3 3/4 tsp dried sage
- 3 1/2 tsp ground dried ginger
- 3 tsp dried marjoram
- 2 3/4 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Mix together and grind to fine powder in a coffee or spice grinder.
- Makes about 1/2-cup.