Coconut Butterscotch Fudge Cookies
These fudgy coconut butterscotch cookies are sweet and rich. Reminiscent of the popular Girl Scout Cookies—you know the ones.
- 1 (1-pound, 1.5-ounce) pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup butterscotch topping
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, stir cookie mix, melted butter and egg until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in coconut. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart.
Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown and coconut starts to toast. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to waxed paper.
Drizzle each warm cookie with butterscotch topping. In small microwavable bowl, microwave hot fudge topping uncovered on High 15 to 30 seconds or until spreadable. Carefully spread on top of each cookie. Serve warm or cool. Store loosely covered.
You'll also love
- Apple Crumble Pie 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Baked Apple in a bag. 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Creme Brulee 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Perfect Pork Chops 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Easter Cupcakes 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Coconut-Pecan Cookies 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Coconut Macaroon Topped Brownies 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate-Covered Sandwich Cookies... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)