Lemon Garlic Shrimp (Spoodles)
Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Linguine - with preserved lemons, Italian parsley, shaved garlic and butter $18.99
Photo Credit: MemoryMaker on wdwwow.com
- 3/4 stick (3/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 36 large shrimp, butterflied
- 3 cloves garlic, finely shaved or chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 bunch Italian parsley, roughly chopped
1. Melt half butter in a sauté pan.
2. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Add half the garlic and cook 5 minutes or until shrimp are almost done - pink, firm and slightly opaque.
4. Add lemon juice and remaining garlic. Do not boil.
5. Season with salt and pepper; add parsley.
6. To serve, spoon sauce on top of linguine.
You'll also love
- Baked Chicken Breasts With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni And Swiss Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine with Clam Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crunchy Wasabi Crusted Fish with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma Ruby's Cranberry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Frozen Raspberry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Joe’s Crab Shack(™) BBQ Crab... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- EDIBLE SLIME 0/5 (0 Votes)