Artichokes and Tortellini
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 fresh artichoke hearts
- 1/2 lb tortellini
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup early peas, cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan
Clean artichokes by cutting off the stems and top third and then cut into quarters. Remove the furry choke. Dip the artichokes in a bowl of cool water with 1 to 2 tbsp lemon juice.
In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp of the butter and oil and saute the artichoke quarters until they are tender. Remove them from the heat and transfer them into a small bowl, set aside, and keep warm.
Cook the tortellini.
While the tortellini is cooking, heat the remaining 4 tbsp of the butter in the same skillet. When melted, add the garlic and saute until they just begin to color. Add the cream and heat just to the boiling point. Add the peas and artichokes to heat.
Drain the tortellini.
Mix the tortellin and sauce in a large bowl. And top with parmesan.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)