Green Bean Casserole
Green bean casserole is a classic side dish for thanksgiving. This recipe is super easy and very delicious. You can make this anytime of the year.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 ounces processed cheese (Velveeta®), cubed
- 1 tablespoon real bacon bits
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 french fried onions
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Heat the undiluted cream of mushroom soup in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the processed cheese and bacon, and continue stirring until completely melted.
Remove from the heat, stir in then the green beans until evenly coated. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish, and top with the fried onions, leaving a 1 inch margin around the sides.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until heated through and bubbly. Check near the end of cooking to make sure the onions aren't getting too brown.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Serrano Relish 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Apple Pie 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Eggplant Gratin with Herbs and... 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Country Ranch Green Beans ‘n... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe