Crock-Pot Pork Loin Roast with Potatoes
- 2 Pounds Pork Loin Roast
- 4 Potatoes (I use Russet)
- 1 Package of Lipton Savory Herby with Garlic Mix
- 1 10z Can of Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 Stalks of Celery
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 Cup of Water
- Cooked Rice (optional)
I sprayed lightly with Pam
Wash, scrub and slice potatoes.
Place potatoes at the bottom of the crock.
Place part of one sliced onion with potatoes.
Place Pork Loin Roast on top of potatoes/onions.
Mix in a bowl, soup mix, cream soup, one shredded onion and water.
Pour the soup mixture over the roast and potatoes.
Place the other half of the sliced onion, chopped celery and chopped green onion on top.
Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 5-6 hours.
I served the meat/gravy mixture over rice.
Read more at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/entrees/crockpot-pork-loin-roast-potatoes/#m76zOO1RUDH7MXF6.99
You'll also love
- Easter Macaroni Pie - Carla G. 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic Ranch Wing Sauce 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Bombs 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon Infused Tequila 5/5 (1 Votes)
- The Ultimate Beef Wellington -... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Fries with Bourbon... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Chop with Black Beans 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple stuffed pork loin 5/5 (1 Votes)