Roasted Pork Loin w/pearl Onions
- 1 boneless center-cut pork loin roast (2 pounds)
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and group pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 1 pound frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Rub pork loin with salt and pepper and 2 teaspoons mustard on a plate. On a plate, season breadcrumbs with salt and pepper. Coat top and sides of roast with breadcrumbs, leaving ends uncoated.
In a 9x 13 inch roasting pan, toss onions with the oil; season with salt and pepper. Place pork loin in center of pan; roast 15 minutes. Turn onions, cook 10 minutes. Add 1/4 cup water; stir onions to coat. Continue cooking until onions are caramelized, pork juices run clear, and thermometer registers 140 degrees, 10-15 minutes more. Remove pork and onions from pan. Let meat rest 20 minutes before slicing.
While meat is resting, add 1/2 cup water and remaining teaspoon mustard to pan. Cook over medium heat, scraping up browned bits. Stir until sauce fully blended, 3-5 minutes. Serve with pork and onions.
You'll also love
- Artichoke Lemon Pesto Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lime-Laced Chili Verde with Shrimp... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Hot German Potato Salad III 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Breast 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cancun Pork Tacos 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Feta Stuffed Fig Glazed Lamb... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Chive Butter and... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- PEAR MARTINI 5/5 (1 Votes)