Crab Rangoon Dip
- 2 cans crab meat
- 16 oz. cream cheese (2 blocks)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
Adapted from pinterest.com
First, soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about a minute.
Chop your green onions. Add them and your two cans of crab meat (drained).
Add the sour cream, Wosterschire sauce, powdered sugar, garlic powder and lemon juice.
Mix all the ingredients and bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees. Sever hot with chips or fried wontons.
You'll also love
- Gooey Butter Strawberry Shortcake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Seafood Quesadillas 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Potato Salmon Cakes with Lemon... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Seared Sea Scallops 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Singapore Shrimp Noodles 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Browned Butter Crab Risotto 4.2/5 (18 Votes)