"A casserole dish of seasonal vegetables that is so easy to prepare. It can be made a day ahead - just reheat before serving. Lemon juice can be substituted for balsamic vinegar, and you can use baking potatoes if you don't have any Yukon Golds on hand." — Saundra
- 1/2 small butternut squash, cubed
- 1 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/2 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 red onion, quartered
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
2.In a large bowl, combine the squash, red bell peppers, sweet potato, and Yukon Gold potatoes. Separate the red onion quarters into pieces, and add them to the mixture.
3.In a small bowl, stir together thyme, rosemary, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss with vegetables until they are coated. Spread evenly on a large roasting pan.
4.Roast for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.
Calories - 123 kcal
Carbohydrates - 20 g
Cholesterol - 0 mg
Fat - 4.7 g
Fiber - 3.1 g
Protein - 2 g
Sodium - 45 mg