Roasted Broccoli & Tomatoes Recipe
Roasting broccoli gives them a bit of crispness that will make a broccoli lover out of anyone.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes Substitutions
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil, garlic powder and pepper in large bowl. Add broccoli and tomatoes; toss to coat well. Spread in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Roast 13 to 15 minutes or until broccoli is lightly browned.
Meanwhile, mix vinegar, honey, basil and oregano in small bowl. Drizzle over roasted vegetables; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
(amount per servings)
Total Calories: 88