Big Mac in a Bowl
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Description: Craving a Big Mac? I was too, this did the trick!
- Ingredients: 1/2 lb hamburger
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tbs dehydrated chopped onions
- 10 dill pickle slices (chopped)
- 2 slices american cheese
- 3 tbs low carb Thousand Island dressing
- How To Prepare: Place dehydrated onions in a small cup of warm water to rehydrate.
- Place lettuce and pickles in a bowl.
- Brown hamburger over medium heat.
- Drain, leave in a little of the grease, then stir in cheese until melted. It should coat the hamburger.
- Immediately pour hot hamburger over salad and stir.
- Drain chopped onion, and stir into salad.
- I like to microwave my salad for a minute to warm everything up.
- Stir in Thousand Island dressing.
- Number of Servings: 1-2
- Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: 4