Raspberry Coconut Bars
Servings: 3 dozen
The raspberry bar game has been raised with a graham cracker crust, chopped walnuts and drizzled with chocolate!
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 2/3 cups coconut, flaked
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white baking chips
In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a 13x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with coconut; drizzle with milk. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack. Spread preserves over crust. Sprinkle with walnuts. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over walnuts. Repeat with vanilla chips. Cut into bars. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.