Vegan - GF - Blueberry Banana Bread
- 2 1/2 cups GF Brown Rice Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2/3 cups Coconut Sugar
- 3/4 cups Vanilla Almond Milk (or sub regular)
- 2 Small Ripe Bananas
- 2 tablespoons Ground Flax
- 6 tablespoons Warm Water
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 cup Blueberries (you can use Frozen blueberries)
Adapted from noshandnourish.com
Combine flax and warm water in a small bowl. Let sit for at least 15 minutes to fully hydrate.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl: flour, baking powder, sea salt, coconut sugar.
Combine all wet ingredients in a separate bowl: almond milk, bananas, coconut oil, and flax/water mixture. Stir wet and dry ingredients together until combined. Gently stir in blueberries. Use coconut oil or non-stick spray to coat a loaf pan. Bake for 70 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.
I usually let mine sit overnight in the fridge before slicing.