Angel Hair Pasta w/ Lobster
- 1/4 tsp saffron threads or powder
- 2 Tbsp boiling water
- 2 lobster tails (5 oz), cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp dry sherry
- 2 Tbsp minced shallots
- 1 3/4 cups half-and-half
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
In small bowl, combine saffron with boiling water; let stand 10 minutes.
In large skillet, saute' lobster in butter until lobster meat turns bright red; lift out with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl.
Add sherry to skillet. Deglaze pan by bringing quickly to boil. Add shallots; saute' until softened. Stir in half-and-half, lemon peel and the saffron mixture.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until sauce coats the back of a metal spoon, about 10 minutes.
While sauce is cooking, in large saucepot, cook pasta in boiling water to al dente stage; drain. Place on serving platter & keep warm.
Add lobster to sauce; cook just until heated through, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Whisk in lemon juice, a drop at a time, just until combined.
Spoon sauce over pasta; toss until well coated.
You'll also love
- Bisquick Strawberry Shortcake 5/5 (2 Votes)
- HOMEMADE POTATO SOUP WITH... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Penne, Tomato and Mozzarella Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Nugget Salmon Scampi 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cossie Snyder Crab Cakes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Emeril's Gulfcoast Fishhouse Crab... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Israeli Pasta Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese 5/5 (1 Votes)