Double Chocolate Walnut Orange Creme Cookies
Chocolaty, chewy and nutty—it’s everything you're going to love about these dark chocolate walnut orange creme cookies. These cookies are prime for dunking in a glass of ice-cold milk.
- 1 package Classic Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine melted
- 1 Orange zest
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can frosting Creations Frosting Starter
- 1 package Frosting Creations Orange Crème Flavor Mix
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place cake mix, eggs, butter, brown sugar and orange extract in a large bowl. Stir with spoon until thoroughly blended. Stir in chocolate chips and ½ cup walnuts.
Mixture will be stiff. Once combined scoop 1¼ inch balls, round them and place on baking sheet 2 inches apart.
Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes until cookies are puffed. This will produce chewy cookies.
You'll also love
- Fresh Asparagus and Cheese Pasta 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Apple Crisp 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Soup 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Trifle 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Lemon Thyme sauce 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Almond Crumble Cherry Pie 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Red Potato Slices with Lemon and... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Orange Juice Stir Fry Sauce 4.6/5 (8 Votes)