Mini Bundt Cakes with Chocolate Ganache
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 1-1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Chocolate Ganache: (recipe follows)
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream
- 6 squares (1oz ea) bittersweet chocolate
- 6 squares semisweet chocolate
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla
- Dark or white chocolate curls for decoration (optional)
- Mini chocolate chips
- Nonpareil candies
Heat oven to 350 deg. Coat 6 mini Bundt cake pans with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat butter in large bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in vanilla.
Mix flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture; beat on medium speed 3 minutes or until thick and creamy. Divide among prepared pans.
Bake in 350 deg oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Let cakes cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Gently loosen edges; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Drizzle with Chocolate Ganache. Decorate as desired.
Chocolate Ganache: Bring 1-1/2 cups heavy cream in saucepan to boiling. Remove from heat. Add 6 squares (1oz ea) bittersweet chocolate, 6 squares semisweet chocolate; stir until smooth. Add 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Cover; let stand 30 minutes, until coating consistency (1/2 cup per cake).
You'll also love
- Banana Cake With Praline Filling &... 4.2/5 (31 Votes)