Slow cooker chicken with mushroom wine sauce
This is a creamy, tender and very tasty chicken dish. Cooking it in the slow cooker makes it so easy
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- season with Mrs. Dash or Italian Seasoning
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 16mins
1.In a slow cooker, mix together the soup, onion, parsley, wine, garlic powder, milk, and mushroom pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Place chicken in the slow cooker, covering with the soup mixture.
2.Cook on Low setting for 5 to 6 hours, or on High setting for 3 to 4 hours.