Layered Meatball Bake
- 1 package (6 ounces) Stove Top stuffing for Chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 lb. frozen meatballs
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 cup 2% milk shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Heat oven to 400.
2. Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
2. Mix soup and milk in 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Stir in meatballs and peas; sprinkle with cheese. Top with stuffing.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
Substitute 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes for the soup, omitting milk and using Italian flavored meatballs and Kraft low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese.