Cranberry Orange Bread
- 3/4 cups low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cranberries
1. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. Whisk together yogurt, sugar, egg, and orange juice in a large bowl. Stir in the flour mixture and then stir in the orange zest, cranberries, and walnuts.
3. Scrape into a greased loaf pan. Bake at a 350F until a cake tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
4. Cool 10 minutes, then invert on a wire rack. Flip over and cool. Slice and serve.