Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 1/2 c. sourcream
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz canned diced green chilis
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350 deg. Place chicken breaswt halves on medium sheet. Bake in preheated oven 20 min. or until no longer pink. remove from oven, cool and shred.
Place shredded chicken in medium bowl and mix in cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, cheddar cheese, green chiies and jalapeno pepper. Transfer to a greased medium baking dish.
Bake uncovered at 350 deg. for 30 min. or unti edges are golden brown.