Curry chicken lettuce wraps
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 large skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2 percent or 0 percent Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews, rough chop
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut (350 degrees Fahrenheit for eight minutes on a sheet tray)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Boston lettuce
Bring four cups stock to a simmer in a 2- to 3-quart saucepan. Add chicken and simmer, uncovered, for eight to 10 minutes. Remove pan from heat and cover, then let stand until chicken is cooked through, which takes about 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and cool for 10 minutes. Chop into 1/2-inch pieces. Set aside in medium bowl.
In a small bowl, mix together mayo, yogurt, curry, lime, honey, salt to taste and cilantro.
Mix enough curry yogurt dressing to generously coat chicken in medium bowl. Mix in raisins, cashews and coconut.
Serve curry chicken salad on bed of Boston lettuce. Top with a little extra cilantro and coconut. Wrap individual leaves with as much chicken salad as desired. Enjoy!