Pioneer Blueberry Buckle
- 5 c. all-purpose flour, divided
- 4 t. baking powder
- 1 t. salt
- 1-1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 4 c. blueberries
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Combine 4 cups flour and remaining ingredients except blueberries; mix well and set aside.
Gently toss blueberries with remaining flour; discard any excess flour. Add blueberry mixture to flour mixture. Spread into a greased and floured 13"x9" baking pan. Sprinkle with Topping.
Bake at 375 degrees for about one hour, until golden and
toothpick tests clean.
Serves 10 to 12.
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar, packed
1-1/3 c. all-purpose flour
2 t. cinnamon
1 c. butter, softened
Optional: 1 c. chopped nuts
Mix together sugars, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter to resemble coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts, if using.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Macaroni & Cheese 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Turkey Chili with Pasta 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Mini Banana Puddings. 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream and... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Strawberry Ice Cream 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Poke Cake 4.5/5 (6 Votes)