Cream Cheese Fresh Fruit Tart
- 9 in round pan
- 9 in pie crust
- 6 T lemon juice
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 T orange liqueur
- Fresh fruit
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Press crust into bottom and sides of pie pan. Bake 9-11 min until light brown. Cool completely.
3. Place lemon juice, cream cheese, condensed milk, and orange liqueur in food processor or large mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
4. Pour cream cheese mix into pie crust, refrigerate 1 hour.
5. Top with fresh fruit, refrigerate an additional 3-4 hours.