- 1 box (3.4 oz) vanilla Instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon (my preference is the cinnamon)
- 2/3 c (5-fl. oz can) Nestle Carnation Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 c Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1-1/2 c thawed fat-free frozen whipped topping
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine pudding mix and pie spice (or cinnamon) in medium bowl.
With whisk, add evaporated milk; mix until well blended.
Add pumpkin; mix well.
Gently fold whipped topping into pudding mixture.
Spoon into servings dishes.
Top with additional whipped topping and pie spice (or cinnamon), if desired.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Makes 6 servings.