Toll House Chocolate Chi Cookie pie
Toll House Cookie
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie crust
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Whipped cream for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
2. In an electric mixer beat the eggs until light yellow and foamy. Add in the flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar and beat until completely smooth. Then, beat in the butter until the batter is completely smooth.
3. Stir in the morsels and pour the batter into the pie shell and bake it for about 60 minutes or until the top has completely set and is golden brown. Serve up with whipped cream or ice cream!