This is my husbands Italian family favorite Easter dish.
Typically this is made in a bread dough buat they deleted the bread dough and added orzo. For a Gluten Free optaion exchange the orzo for rice.
- 1 lb Genoa salami, 1/4" thick slices
- 1 lb Boiled ham, 1/4" thick slices
- 1 lb Supersata,1/4" thick slices
- 1 lb Mozzarella shreddded or diced
- 6 cups cooked rice(short grain,long grain or pearl)
- 1/2 lb grated parmesean
- 2 lbs ricotta
- 1 dzn eggs
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 120mins
Dice all meats/cheese, mix all ingredients until well blended. Spray 4 8x8 foil pans with cooking spray.
Fill pans just below top of pan and Bake 350 for 1hr.