- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed, patted dry
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 2 Tbsp soft tub margarine
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 375 deg. Spray a square 8x8x2" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the peach slices in the dish and cover with the blueberries.
In a separate bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, oats, margarine and cinnamon. Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the blueberries and peaches. Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and the peaches are tender.
Remove from oven and serve warm.
You'll also love
- CUCUMBERS AND ONIONS ( Kristin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE ( Jada... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peachy Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Sherbert Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Vinaigrette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Cranberry Slaw 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Crepes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peachy Yogurt Cooler 0/5 (0 Votes)