Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tblsp vegetable oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 lbs chicken thighs
- Scallions & sesame seeds as desired for garnish
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken & garnish. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Pour in plastic bag with chicken to marinade for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
Grill over medium heat for around 40 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature is 165 degrees.
Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
You'll also love
- Mouy's coconut creme caramel 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Southern Style Pork Roast 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Beef Tacos: Tacos de Carne Asada 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Honey Chipotle Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Braised Chicken Thighs and... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)