Grilled Polenta with Shrimp & Escarole
WW 7 PP
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 2 14-oz cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 lb. peeled & deveined shrimp (31-35U)
- 6 cups thinly sliced escarole (about 1 small head)
- 8 olives, pitted & chopped (optional)
- 1 16-oz tube prepared plain polenta, sliced into 8 rounds
1. Preheat grill or grill pan to high.
2. Place 1 Tbs oil and garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until the garlic is sizzling and fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add crushed red pepper; cook while stirring, about 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and oregano; bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until juicy, about 3 minutes. Stir in shrimp and escarole; cook, stirring, until the escarole is wilted and shrimp are cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and keep warm.
3. Spray grill with cooking spray. Grill polenta slices until hot and slightly charred, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
4. Divide the sauce among 4 shallow bowls or plates. Top with 2 polenta slices per plate, sprinkle with chopped olives. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Berry Banana Smoothies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potatoes Cilantro 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Danish Red Cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- hot garlicky shrimp qith asparagus... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Rice Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Machbous Rubyan (Rice With Shrimps) 0/5 (0 Votes)