- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
In a skillet, saute the broccoli, mushrooms and onions in butter until tender. Add ham; heat through. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, water, mustard, Italian seasoning and garlic salt until foamy. Stir in cheese, tomatoes and broccoli mixture. Pour into a greased shallow 1-1/2 qt baking dish. Bake at 375 deg for 22 to 27 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.