Oven Roasted Potatoes with Fresh Herbs
- 2 lb. red potatoes, small
- 2 Tbs. vegetable stock
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage leaves
- 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- vegetable oil spray
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
Clean and quarter the potatoes. Toss with the remaining ingredients until well coated.
Lightly wipe or spray a baking pan with vegetable oil. Place the potatoes in a single layer on the pan and bake for 30 minutes, until the potatoes are soft and brown.