Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Recipe
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package linguine
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
1 Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander.
2 Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned and cooked through, stirring often.
3 Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.