- 3/4 cup hard margarine
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1- 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tub cool whip- divided
- 1 pkg lemon pie filling mix
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cut flour and sugar into margarine until crumbly
Press lightly into a greased 13x9 glass baking dish.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
Set aside to cool.
Beat cream cheese till smooth, gradually beat in icing sugar till smooth.
Add 1/2 tub of cool whip and gently beat into cream cheese mixture.
Spread over cooled crust.
Prepare lemon pie filling according to directions on the package.
Spread over cream cheese mixture.
Spread remaing 1/2 tub of cool whip over lemon filling.
Cool for several hours.
Cut and serve
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)