Toasted Breakfast Sandwiches WW
- 8 (3/4 oz) slices FF sharp Cheddar processed cheese
- 8 (1 oz) slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 1 small Bartlett pear or Gala apple, thinly sliced
- 4 (1 oz) slices Canadian bacon
- Butter flavored cooking spray
Place 4 cheese slices on each of 4 bread slices. Divide pear slices evenly among each sandwich and top each with 1 slice of canadian bacon, 1 cheese slice and 1 bread slice.
Place a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium high heat until hot. Coat sandwiches with cooking spray. Add sandwiches, cook 3 minutes on each side or until toasted.