Tomato Basil Bruschetta
This delicious bruschetta is great served as an appetizer or snack. It's also perfect as a main course for a light supper.
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 tbsp. basil, minced
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. finely grated Parmesan
- Toasted baguette slices, for serving
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well to blend.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld. Spoon the tomato mixture on top of the baguette slices and serve.