Chicken and Bell Pepper Stir Fry
- 4-5 chicken breasts cut into pieces,
- 1 tsp. olive oil,
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips,
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into strips,
- 1 green bell pepper cut into strips,
- 1 orange bell pepper cut into strips,
- 2 cloves garlic, minced,
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro,
- 1 tsp. grated gingerroot,
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce,
- 2 pkg. brown sugar Twin.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Cook chicken about 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Add bell peppers, garlic, cilantro, ginger, soy sauce and brown sugar to skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 4 minutes longer.