Bacon Pimiento Cheese
Spread homemade Bacon Pimiento Cheese on whole wheat bread with lettuce and tomato. Use leftover spread on crackers or celery for a snack.
- 4 bacon slices
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook bacon in a large skillet 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon. Stir together bacon, cheese, and remaining ingredients just until blended. Store cheese mixture in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.