Strawberry Puff Tart
- 1 (17 1/2 oz) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- Egg wash (1 egg mixed with 1 tbsp water)
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp almond or raspberry liqueur
- 10-12 strawberries, hulled and cut in half, or raspberries or blueberries or a combination
- white chocolate chips
- semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Unfold pastry sheets; roll out just to smooth out fold lines. Place 1 sheet on parchment paper-lined baking sheet; brush with the egg wash. Cut four 1 inch wide strips from other sheet. Twisting slightly, arrange strips to form a border on pastry sheet. Press lightly to adhere; brush with egg wash. Pierce pastry with tines of a fork. Refrigerate while oven is heating. then bake for 10-15 minutes. Let cool completely.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and liqueur. Spread over cooled pastry. Arrange fruit on top.
Place about 3 tbsp white chocolate chips in self sealing plastic sandwich bag. Microwave on high until almost melted. Knead bag to melt completely. Cut a tiny hole in one corner of the bag; drizzle over tart. Repeat with semisweet chocolate.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)