Herb Crusted Pork Chops with Broccoli and Cheese
Prep time about 25 minutes
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 23 Tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Four 6 oz. 1" thick boneless center cut pork loin chops
- 23 Tbsp grainy mustard
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch brocoli, cut into florets
Preheat the oven to 425.
Place a greased rack on a foil lined baking sheet.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil over med-low heat.
Add the breadcrumbs and toast, stirring for 6-8 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl to cool; stir in the parsley and cheese.
Brush the pork with the mustard and coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
Arrange on the rack and bake until cooked through but still juicy. 20-25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a clean skillet, heat the remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil over med-high heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
Add the broccoli, season with s&p and toss.
Add 1/2 cup water, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally until crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes
Serve with the chops.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (705 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli... 4.5/5 (317 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli 4.5/5 (149 Votes)