Fish, Grilled Salmon
"We love to cook on the grill at our house. I've used this flavorful salmon recipe several times and we always enjoy it. The parsley, rosemary and green onions help make the tender fillets a tempting main dish that looks impressive.
- 2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Place salmon in shallow dish. Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
Set aside 1/4 cup for basting; pour the rest over the salmon.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Drain, discarding marinade.
Grill salmon over medium coals, skin side down, for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Baste occasionally with reserved marinade.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (467 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Salmon Baked in Foil 4.6/5 (112 Votes)
- Spiced Salmon Kebabs 4.6/5 (92 Votes)