- 3 Lemons
- 2 Cups Sugar
Remove the zest from the lemons using a citrus zester. Roughly chop lemon zest.
In a food processor, add 1 cup of the sugar and all the lemon zest. Pulse for a few minutes until the zest has been finely ground.
Add the rest of the sugar and toss until well mixed.
Spread the lemon sugar in a large pan and let sit until dry, approximately 1 hour.
Store in a sealed, airtight container and use as needed. Refrigerate until used.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (884 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (884 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (740 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (496 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)