Chicken & Noodle Soup
This is a very thick and filling chicken and noodle soup that is 100% healthy too.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cups chicken stock (made with 3 OXO cubes, if using)
- 2 cups potato, peeled and diced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 oz uncooked wide egg noodles
1) Heat large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Add onion, oregano and garlic and saute 3 minutes.
2) Add chicken stock and potato, carrot, celery. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10-15 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook a further 10 minutes until noodles are al dente. Season to taste and serve.