- 2 lbs chicken wings, tips cut off(or drumettes)
- 1 c catsup
- 1/2 c water
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp malt vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tsp each lemon juice and liquid hot pepper sauce(or more)
Cut wings in half at joint.
Combine remaining ingredients in 9x13 baking dish or roaster. Add wings and toss to coat all over.
Marinate minimum 1 hour or overnight in fridge.
Broil or grill wings 10-15 min per side. Or bake in preheated 350 oven for 1 hour. Will keep warm if reduced to 250 for another 45 min.